Friday, November 13, 2009

Over My Shoulder II

Over My Shoulder (II) from gracia & louise on Vimeo.

Shaky of hand, several weeks ago now, I took self and collaged book and sat in the domed reading room of the State Library. Once again, I invite you to turn the pages with me.

Eager for the old joys once more is 23 pages in length and features collage and pencil across reproduits par la glyptographie. There is a hare in le panorama detaille, and someone you may well know seeks an audience in the Vatican. A golden feline bears witness to a crime, a rabbit escapes the carving knife. The laboratory is no place for you, and death comes to us all. The principaux tableaues of the Musée Grévin serve as education.

Apologies to film and video makers the world over, and thank you Valery Gergiev and the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra (Tchaikovsky: Symphony #5 In E Minor, Op. 64-3. Valse: Allegro Moderato).

G

No comments: